New Green Levi's Denim Jacket

I found this great green Levi's denim jacket at Crossroads Trading Company while in LA, so again I use the word new loosely. Definitely one of my new favorite pieces.

Here I'm wearing it with an American Apparel shirt, random beanie, H&M jeans, and Stacey Adams boots.
I thought I'd wear it with blue jeans because it's a way to wear denim on denim in a way you don't usually see. I rarely ever see green denim, don't know why because it's totally cool! I've passed on a few green denim pieces before but I'm happy to finally have one in my wardrobe. This jacket has a militaristic and a rugged feel to me, I feel like wearing one of those Balmain jackets when it's unbuttoned for whatever reason. It has some great details too, here's some shots of em:

Love the pockets, kinda westerny too. I love the fact the left side has two and the right only has one, what a quirky detail!

Cool details on the back.

Great tag too.

I'm gonna go to a flea market with my Dad tomorrow, I'll let you know if I find anything!

-Cruz