Le Marché Aux Puces (Image Heavy)

Today my dad and I went to a flea market in Long Beach, and WOW! What an amazing place. So many inspiring things, a feast for the eyes and the creative soul. But ow my feet hurt still even now, it was also about 293847 degrees too, probably not the best idea to break in new sandals that day either. But no matter! I did bring my camera, so here's some things I managed to snap. Although along the line I kinda forgot I had my camera... so I missed some great photo opportunities, however I did manage take pictures of some great things.

This was the first stand we went to, love the leather skirt.

Some of these photos are really bad. I didn't want to get caught taking pictures of something I wasn't supposed to so I was whipping my camera in and out of my messenger bag, resulting in some weird photos. But I digress, this red boot is very cool with a fin detail on the foot. It's made of some reptile leather which I love.

Love these. I really like the ammo pockets. A lot of displays had jewelry, accessories, or nick nacks displayed next to weapons which I thought was funny.

Love this bag so much! I want someone I know to get this so I can live vicariously through them. I mean I could get it but I want to get 110% out of my current messenger.


There was enough junk jewelry stands to fill a small country with. If I ever need any jewelry, I know where to go now. Oddly enough, I saw about 3 doppelgangers of my mouse pin, although I failed to photograph em. I have the strangest luck running into things at places like these.

Love this bug necklace, cool elephant ones too.

Love this hat, sadly it was too small. And for only 10 dollars!

Love my animal prints.

Cool octopus necklace.

We stopped off at a stand that what was what seemed like an American Vintage overstock stand. This coat I feel is pretty rad.

LOVE this coat. Didn't get it though, decided to save my money rather than put all my eggs in one basket.

Here's me trying it on. I know I look amazing with my cold and greased up nose from the sunscreen LOL

This blue fur jacket used to be at American Vintage, I always liked it and I was shocked to see it at the flea market! I think someone would look totally mad and eccentric with it.

Cool Chinese Dragon jacket.

The back.

Cool army poncho, thing. Love the lace up collar and the weird black stains above the pockets.

Love this blazer, but it was sadly too small!

Love this chair.

I wanted this picture of The Beatles LOL, I love the fact that it's framed like that. As if they're relatives or something.

And yes I did get A LOT. For me anyways, like this place cleaned me out. Don't get me wrong though, I only spent about 50 simoleons. Lots of great deals. And don't worry though I'm loaded with great stuff for many months to come and I am satisfied. Until next month's flea market that is. ;-)

-Cruz