Not-so-Sunny Afternoon

Bored on an uneventful Sunday, might as well dress up.



I'm wearing a secondhand Levi's shirt, H&M hoodie vest, secondhand coat thing, Cheap Monday jeans, sword pin given to me by my dad, and secondhand calf hair boots.


My inspiration for this look would probably be the grey skies we're experiencing and this photo of my all time favorite men's style inspiration, Jim Morrison. I wish I had some ~stunna shades~ to accompany my ensemble, I tried on a pair of Tom Ford aviators at the mall some time back and it was a perfect match. I suppose they make up for the lack of attitude my normal facial expressions possess LOL.

Took some ~glamour shots~ by the lilacs. I really like this picture, as always taken by my brother.


It's June already?

Oh yeah, VOTEZ S'IL VOUS PLAIT.
-Cruz