End Of The Night (Inspiration Board #???)/ Survery


Pictures from thefashionspot, dropsnap, google, and child of the moon.

I was tagged with a questionnaire by the very cool Don't Forget the 'Y' over at STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

What is your current obsession?
The Doors, see through clothes, Daul Kim, 'Let's Spend the Night Together', but those are all pretty constant obsessions.

What is your weirdest obsession?
A lot of my obsessions are weird, but I'd have to say my interest in witchcraft, despite the fact I don't believe in witchcraft, is the weirdest/creepiest. That and my obsession with the human body and how it works. Oh and platypuses.

What are you wearing today?
At the moment my P.E. uniform from middle school, which serves as lounge wear, but to school today I wore a random outfit with shorts, shirt, cardigan, and my Stacey Adams sandal things.

Why is today special?
So many little reasons, but mostly because I'm here in good health with a tomorrow on the calender.

What would you like to learn to do?
So many things, I suppose to be proficient at the guitar, piano, or drums. That and learn Japanese.

What’s for dinner today?
I just ate haha, I had some tri-tip with some strawberries, boiled red potatoes, green beans, and a salad with Italian dressing.

What’s the last thing you bought?
Some coffee cake at starbucks today with my friends giftcard LOL. Thanks again Ruben if you're readin.

What are you listening to right now?
The crystal ship is being filled, a thousand girls, a thousand thrills ...

What is your favorite weather?
Sunny but cold.

What is on your bedside table?
I don't have one, I just kinda slump things next to my bed. At the moment there's like a shirt for sleeping in and Harry Potter 5.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Ah, a lot actually, I set a lot of goals for myself. At this exact moment it'd be picking the right classes for next year.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She's so badass, love her style.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Paris, basically kick Rick Owens out of his house and give it to me.

Favorite vacation spot?
The Sierras, anywhere in the mountains really, away.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Those Rick Owens heels, LOL I'm so selfish.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Somewhere nice to catch the sunset.

Which language do you want to learn?
Japanese, like the previous question answerer.

What is your must have at the moment?
Rick Owens heels, it aint gonna happen though LOL.

One thing that you would snitch out of someone’s closet, with no regrets?
Shove my bigass feet into some poor soul's Margiela sandal boots.

What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
I suppose my suede leather and corduroy jacket, it provides endless inspiration.

What would you like an endless supply of?
Money LOL. I'd love to change the world for the better with it, as well as buy a few things for myself of course. Inevitable inflation aside...

What are your plans for this summer?
Big Bear, San Francisco, LA, Yosemite, hanging out with friends, staying up late and sleeping in, blogging of course...

(tag 8 other people)

I tag H, Chauss, Judy, Nini, Hanh, Raych, Joanna, and Sabrina! :)

BY THE WAY GUYS, keep voting lol! I may be behind 1st place by like, 100 votes, but it's not over until it's over lol. ;-)
VOTEZ S'IL VOUS PLAIT.

-Cruz