What I'm Wearing This Saturday

Here's what I wore today to do, well, sit around with friends and eat half my weight in carne asada tortas? One of best things about living in So Cal is arguably the Mexican Food. But onto the clothes...

Decided to play with the cardigan more and came up with this. I'm wearing a secondhand plaid shirt, deep v from American Apparel, belt and blue leather bracelet from the flea market, borrowed leopard cardigan from Forever 21, watch from Cambria, pentagram from ebay, homemade gator tooth necklace, Mayan ring and black bracelet from my dad, Cheap Monday jeans, and secondhand calf hair boots.

Me walking

Spending some quality time with the cats


My dad got this ring when we went to Chichen Itza. I love it but it doesn't really fit any of my fingers, but it works well as a thumb ring.

Got some very cool stuff from my dad to post soon, so stay tuned!

-Cruz