One Lovely Blog Award/Finding Inspiration in The World Of Fashion Contest

I was awarded by the very talented and very sweet Hanh from Life in Travel with the 'One Lovely Blog Award'. I'm quite flattered since I haven't won anything since my soccer trophy in the 1st grade (I didn't actually want to play, my parents were just gonna buy me Pokemon Yellow Version if I did it. Me and sports don't really click), so thanks so much Hanh! Add her to your daily reads if you haven't already! ;-) As for the award...



1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've recently discovered. Remember to contact the blogger to let them know they have been chosen.

This was really hard! I keep feeling like I'm being mean and leaving someone out LOL. This is kind of a mix of bloggers I've recently discovered and ones I think need more recognition.


1. Keep Feeling Fascination
2. Erincita
3. Stop it Right Now
4. Heights of Fashion
5. Marian Kihogo
6. Chic Heroin
7. Nini's Style
8. That's Chic
9. Fashion is Poison
10. Child of The Moon
11. 2 or 3 Things
12. What is Reality Anyway
13. Rockin and Rollin
14. Burning Up
15. Reference Library

As always though, check my sidebar to see which blogs have captured my interest lately. I'd also like to say thanks to everyone who's supported my blog up to this point. It means a lot to be able to share my sartorial vision with you guys. I love hearing from you guys in comments and emails and your support means a lot to me. :) We're experiencing some May Grey/June Gloom right now so I'll probably throw on an outfit endemic to the weather today and post it tomorrow. Have a good weekend guys.

P.S. I've been given the opportunity to be in the Finding Inspiration in The World Of Fashion contest over at Nini's Style. I'm very flattered to have been chosen and you should vote for me and tell your friends to vote for me too! ;-)

-Cruz