Yesterday's Outfit/Q&A Vlog

It was a beautiful summer day yesterday, so naturally I spent it inside all day watching DVDs and on youtube.



I'm wearing a secondhand plaid shirt, skull necklace from my dad, homemade alligator tooth necklace, blue leather cuff and two watches from a flea market, deep v from American Apparel, Cheap Monday pants, and secondhand calf hair boots.

My inspiration was this picture of Keith Richards, and when you look at the two outfits, the inspiration makes as much as sense as a 400 dollar t-shirt. But it doesn't have to, merely how my mind works.
Picture from child of the moon.

WORKIN IT.

The deetz.



Q&A Vlog

I'm gonna do a vlog soon, and I figured a fun thing to do would be a Q&A vlog. So if you guys have any questions you'd like to ask me about myself or about fashion or about whatever, leave them in a comment in this post or shoot me an email (my email address is in the sidebar).

-Cruz