MILES DAVIS' CLOSET



Scanned this from a book I borrowed from the library a while back. My brain gets the same reaction from looking at this photo as it does after just walking into a vintage store loaded with stylish wears. Definitely motivation towards building a closet of my own that evokes a similar response!

Hope to find time to snap some decent outfit photos soon or at least put together a post of some inspirational menswear or somethin. I need to stop gallivanting around and stop neglecting my poor blog... but it's summer! I'm on the cusp of another major wardrobe restructuring (AKA hauling garbage bags busting with clothes to buffalo exchange. Thus completing the wardrobe circle of life, only to immediately begin again), so I'll most likely report back when that's all sorted out.


-Cruz