VINTAGE ESPIONAGE

Haven't really had time to put together a coherent post since I've been gallivanting around since I was let out for summer. In the meantime, here's some pictures I've taken with my cell while out shopping. Uhh they're rather dark and green (Like zombie or gangrene photos?) but I think you can get the gist of some rather cool footwear.



These are very, very nice. The leather was perfect on these! I left them, though, because they're a bit too dressy to translate well into my wardrobe.


After I so gingerly shoved the newspaper back into the shoes, I thought it was cool that the newspaper looked like wings coming out of the shoes.


Cool pair of black boots...


I love tanned leather! These were too small for my feet though...


Love the snakeskin detail on these! These read Keith Richards year 3000 to me. Would've gotten em but they were too big!


I'm not really into white shoes, but these were a very nice muted shade of white (not like you can tell from my shitty pic, you'll have to take my word for it I guess...). Too small though! Playing vintage Goldilocks can be very frustrating!


-Cruz