WALKIN THE DOG


21 Men cardigan (The good folks at 21 Men featured me in their Spring LookBook, click! Thanks guys!), vintage shirt, necklace, and leather pantaloons, and Stacey Adams sandals.

Lazy Sunday at home, so I thought I'd take our dog Ricky out for a photoshoot...







It was a lot hotter outside than I thought it was, so we didn't stay out too long...


Got this necklace for about two bucks. I try not to buy too many accessories that are cheap, but I think this necklace looks pretty good and the price sure is right. I love the color combo of this shirt. Lee Vining is a town outside of Tioga pass that my family and I always stop by before heading up through the pass. I found this at a flea market, a pretty out of the blue find, but a great one! Here's a photo from the town that I scanned from a postcard. It's one of my favorite photos.



-Cruz