ANY GIVEN SATURDAY/HERITAGE 1981


I've been a terrible blogger this past week or so - I've been so busy with holiday duties! But I managed to sneak in a few shots from a family get-together this past weekend. This is my go-to outfit for just about anything when the weather is "cold" around here (i.e. anything below 65). The coat is from Crossroads Trading Co. in LA, belt and leopard pelt skull cap from a flea market, vintage shirt, Heritage 1981 scarf, H&M jeans, and the boots are a Spanish brand that I cannot remember, I got them at Buffalo Exchange for 20 bucks!


Even though Christmas has been shoved down our throats since before Halloween, I prefer to not jump the gun and enjoy the autumn feeling for a few last fleeting moments...




The scarf was actually a gift from Forever 21 - I've had the incredible opportunity to help the Heritage 1981 team with their photoshoots! The first one I helped with is up on the site right now, click on the picture below to see it!


A behind the scenes shot by me:


I can't wait for the next shoot! Thanks again guys! I hope everyone had a happy and healthy Thanksgiving and Denim on Denim will be back to its regularly scheduled programming. ;-)

-Cruz