DENIM ON DENIM: ME & DAD


I realized today my dad and I both had on denim on denim looks, so I thought it'd be cool to take outfit pictures to compare how we wear the look. We also had on skeleton shirts, Ray Bans, and boots too! Great minds think alike I suppose haha!

ME


I just bought the patchwork leather hat at a vintage store last night, I can't wait to wear it with everything! I'm looking into a way to surgically attach it to my head. Worn with vintage Levis jacket, vintage Ray Ban sunglasses, my dad's old el dia de los muertos shirt, Cheap Monday jeans, belt from a flea market, and vintage calf hair boots.





DAD


My dad was wearing a vintage denim jacket, Laundry brand shirt, Levis jeans, boots and belt from a flea market, and a vintage 40's watch, and his signature Ray Ban sunglasses.


I love the details of this jacket, the buttons are so cool. I also love how one of the hands on his watch is red, cool detail.

Beautiful poop? Nice.


Don't forget to enter the Shopbop giveaway!

-Cruz