I WAS LORD KITCHENER'S VALET


Antique Calvary Jacket, vintage plaid shirt of my brother's, Cheap Monday jeans, Lucite necklace, and 50s rain boots.

Was inspired to take out my cavalry jacket and try to style it in the most casual way possible. Not because I think I have to tone it down to go out or anything, I just thought I'd play around with the piece since it is more on the dramatic side. Pretty fitting for a lazy Sunday sitting around making waffles and playing Pokemon Pearl...


My brother has the most amazing collection of plaid shirts, granted some were my dads, but for me they fit perfectly for the baggier style. A surefire way to wash over any outfit with a laid back mood, because what's more casual than throwing on your brother's shirt?


These jeans are falling apart! I love how delicate the fibers look; like spider webs.


Anddd the boots. Clunky and comfortable, not usually what I go for in the foot wear department, but I cannot deny my love for these.

I Was Lord Kitchener's Valet

The fact that a place like this even existed and that I'll never be able to go and raid the racks of militaria is excruciating! Especially since my new hobby is window shopping on ebay and on
Herman's Military Antique-esque corners of the internet for military jackets. To be able to walk into a store and be up to my ears (and hopefully on my way out) in them, would be a fashion El Dorado. Check out this video to see an interview with the owner and an awesome Hendrix performance. Especially if you're like me and this is the equivalent of dangling a delicious donut in front of a dieter.





P.S. Check out an interview I did with Green By Design!

-Cruz