YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY

This past Sunday was my 17th birthday, so I decided to do some hypothetical birthday shopping with my hypothetical fortune.










Not to say I didn't have a great birthday, I spent it with friends and family and went to Disneyland courtesy of the Disney empire itself. The reason I went to Disneyland for free is the same reason I'm hypothetically luxury shopping. Although I have to admit that a lot of the vintage stuff I see, and own for that matter, is a lot more appealing to me than some of the stuff these high fashion monster brands churn out saison apres saison. The only real advantage the fashion houses have over vintage is the footwear, other than that it's not like I can't find something with just as much creative quality in a dusty nook of a dimly lit vintage shop.

But this post isn't all about trashing high fashion, it's also Denim on Denim's 100th post! I just wanted to say a quick thank you to you, the readers, for coming back and supporting the blog. And also that I'm happy to have had the chance to correspond with some of you and that whenever you link to this blog or pass it along to one of your friends, it means a lot. So thank you! :)

-Cruz