100 PLUS DEGREES

I've always loved paparazzi shots of 60's rock stars, and lately it's been unbearably hot. Put these two in my mind, give me about 10 minutes to try stuff on from a pile of my clothes, and you have this:






Vintage flick jean jacket, vintage Ray Bans, vintage scarf, random shorts, and vintage Stacey Adams shoes.

I'd have to say that most of my inspiration came from these pictures:



There's something about the styling here that's so over the top, and frankly a little off, and I like that. It's very devil may care. They're rich, they're famous, and talented, in furs, and don't give a flying fuck.

"It’s not I want to be that. It’s I want to feel that.”

I think this is the first time I've worn sunglasses on the blog. I love sunglasses, I really do, it's just one of the only pairs I have are these Ray Bans from way back when and it's not that they're not nice or anything, but I avoid em because they're so synonymous with the whole hipster look. But I also happen to like them, and I think they happen to be a classic despite being worn by skinny bitches the world over. So I threw em on to add some glamour, or what have you. That, and I wanna protect my eyes.


Other than attributing being a little more busy than usual lately to the slow down in posts, it's just too damn hot to wear clothes right now.

-Cruz