SUMMER MOVIE DOUBLE FEATURE AT LEFFFTT HANNNDDDD



ANDREA FELDMAN IN HEAT



INTERMISSION

FEAR AND LOATHING: THE MORNING AFTER




(CLICK IMAGES TO SEE)


While nosing around for some summertime vibes to kick off this summer, I turned to my digital movie library and decided it was high time (and free time, being summer and all) to print screen some stylish cinematic moments and folks, like the tragic Warholian superstar Andrea Feldman (a personal style icon of mine) and the endless style and talent of Wattstax. I've searched everywhere for decent screen caps of these two movies in the past but with no luck, so I figured I'd go ahead and be the one to turn my readers on to them, ruin them for everyone, etc.

I'm going camping next week, I have a post set up for Monday unless it doesn't work then I'll see you when I get back!

-Cruz