SOME FOOTWEAR ON MY BRAIN...






These sandals! I'm thinkin they're Kansai Yamamoto - I wish there was more shoes like these around for guys...



Really into the boots he's wearing since I'm into foot wear that makes me feel like I have tall leathery hooves for feet.






Scanned these pics from a book on Japan I borrowed from the library. In the process of hunting down some decent geta sandals for myself... but I would much rather have the pair of sandals the puppeteer is wearing!

I've been scanning like a mad man lately, so expect a post sometime this week! I was thinking of starting an image blog since I've always secretly wanted to anyway. That way there'd be a part of the Denim on Denim universe that'd be updated more routinely. What do you guys think? I just have to settle on a name lol!

-Cruz