THECLOUDSAREREALLYLOWANDTHEYOVERFLOWWITH COTTONCANDY

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I've been "busy" (or rather distracted) and I haven't had time to take pictures for the blog. Plus you don't want me churning out some half witted outfits anyway, I don't even get dressed on days I don't leave the house. It's not from lack of inspiration, but more endemic from laziness. I don't always have to get my fashion fix from dressing up, but I digress.

I spent some time styling the hat, I started off with outfits with jeans and other articles of clothing that aren't appropriate for the 90's weather we're experiencing (and the fact that it's 20 degrees hotter up in my annex aka my room with the computer in it). Then I figured, damnit, we're gonna be experiencing heat for at least another two months, because in Orange County summer likes to overstay its welcome and torture us until about early October. So I'm gonna have to get used to styling shorts to fit my fancy. So I whipped up this outfit which is a more summer friendly version of an outfit I styled with jeans and such and such.




I'm wearing a thrifted polka dot shirt and bag, handed down shirt, belt, bracelet, and hat, homemade buffalo tooth necklace, Target shorts, blue leather cuff from a flea market, and Stacey Adams shoes.
Inspired by the usuals, Hendrix, The Man With No Name, and other random influences, ya know.


Here's a more casual rendition without the hat, I was gonna untuck the shirt but I forgot. I'm quite on top of things. I love playing with long shirts, they're flowing and fun to wear. Plus they keep you cool in the summer and help you stay single.




Here's a close up of the necklace, you can also see the details on the shirt. It's so soft you guys.

You know you want to enter to win the jeans. I mean, if you're greedy and have an infinite amount of jeans and want to enter, hey, I'm not gonna judge you, I'm just gonna pick my favorite. I think I broke my comma record with that sentence. But I really think you should:
ENTREZ S'IL VOUS PLAIT
ENTREZ S'IL VOUS PLAIT
ENTREZ S'IL VOUS PLAIT
ENTREZ S'IL VOUS PLAIT
ENTREZ S'IL VOUS PLAIT
ENTREZ S'IL VOUS PLAIT


-Cruz