SNAKESKIN




I'm wearing my new vintage (oxymoron?) snakeskin boots with a red button up of my dad's, American Apparel tank top, skull bracelets from a flea market in the mountains, belt from a flea market at sea level, watch of my dad's, and Cheap Monday pants. I think I'm a bit sunburned here from SF. Doesn't matter though, I'm a blogger not a model.



I'm super excited about these boots, there's something so alluring to me about snakeskin. Sexy and rock and roll at the same time, especially in a sharp ankle boot form. You guys should be excited too, because you get to see a whole lot of them here! Maybe not too soon though, since it's scorching here. Anyway, here's some snakeskin inspiration of mine:






Raquel Zimmerman in an editorial styled by Carine Roitfeld and shot by Juergen Teller from Paris Vogue mai 2009. Check out the whole editorial over at les scans de Diorette. The whole issue has a lot of snakeskin inspired fashions in it, if you're a fan I suggest taking a look at the issue.




Jane from Sea of Shoes with her Maison Martin Margiela python clutch.

Chauss from Je Ne Sais Quoi with her Rick Owens snakeskin sharkfinned ankle boots (A bit of a mouthful, non?).

Hanh from Life in Travel wears a snakeskin Prada top and belt with her Marni snakeskin pumps.



This is barely scratching the surface of snakeskin, but it's some of the essentials. My mind is buzzing with inspiration. Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

-Cruz