LONG BEACH FLEA MARKET APRIL 2012

I always bring my camera along for this one...

I only notice some things when I see the picture. Like those baby heads haha. 



Some cool bags...


These folks had an amazing booth of custom made bags. I got one that I'm really stoked about. 

And boots...
These were amazing. They were about a size too big for myself. I cannot believe they were still there at the end of the day. I could have gotten them anyway, but I've been down that road before. Clothes and shoes that don't fit become ghosts that haunt your closet... 

Killer details on these...


Great color. Too small for me!

Had to photograph these for their shape. Hiker hooves? I would love to see Rick Owens take this shape and run with it.

Speaking of hiker hooves check these out...
Kind of apache frankenstein to me. 

Seductive speedo.


For the umpteenth time, sorry for the lousy picture quality. I would've actually sat my ass down and edited them this time around except that I've grossly underestimated the work load of this excelerated English class I've signed up for. Shouldn't affect posting though because I've stockpiled a few photos I've taken.

Thanks for reading!

-Cruz