AMERICANA AND 50'S NOSTALGIA


Levi's denim jacket, vintage everything else

Despite all the clothes I've amassed over the years, I always find myself reaching into other closets when I'm on the spot. I reached for my brother's plaid shirt again and grabbed my dad's hat and boots while I was scrambling to make it out the door on time for dinner plans. I always like to serve a hearty helping of Americana and 50s nostalgia once and a while. I'm a fan of big cuffs and baggy blue jeans akin to those worn by James Dean and Eddie Cochran, two personal style icons of mine. I don't even remember if the denim on denim was deliberate but lets say it was.


Borrowed this belt buckle from my dad. My collection of belt buckles is so shamefully small. Gonna keep my peepers peeled for some cool ones.


-Cruz