FISHNET OVER FUZZ





Gap leather pants, Kenneth Cole Reaction boots, vintage hoodie, necklace, and fur vest

My dad has been buying lots of vintage clothes for the record shop he's working at these days (Pepperland Music in my humble home town of Orange), which means that I get first dibs on what he finds! One of the pieces he's picked up lately is this fishnet hoodie, which I was instantly drawn to for its kookiness and transparency. The mesh style reminded me of a few collections, like Alexander Wang's collection for next fall, but one in particular it made me think of was Jean Paul Gaultier's fall 2009 show...





I thought it'd be fun to try my hand at the fishnet over fuzz look. My take's a more scrappy kind of glamour than Gaultier's. There's also some Stiv Bators vibes convecting in my look I think.


Thanks for reading guys!

-Cruz